Sawatdee Krup! (Thai for hello…)
Can You Benefit from a 1-Hour Meditation Coaching Session?
- Do you meditate now? Are you 100% sure you’re on the right path?
- Have you meditated in the past and want to restart your practice?
- Do you have some issues in your meditation practice that you’d like to talk to someone about and get clarity on?
Everyone begins their meditation practice with a good idea of what they will do.
Over time, it slowly fades – doesn’t it?
This happens to everyone. It happened to me too.
I always wondered whether I was on track or off track.
Twenty years ago I didn’t have access to a meditation teacher.
For you, it’s much easier. We can be video-chatting in minutes if our time schedule matches up.
Who Are You?
I’m an American meditation teacher and author living in Thailand. My name is Vern. I grew up in Pennsylvania and I spent years in Florida, Hawaii, New York City, and now almost 20 years in Thailand.
I began meditating in 1997 following a line of meditation closely related to Vipassana and Anapanasati. Basically, meditation on the breath without any of the extras that religious belief adds to it.
During our coaching session, I won’t be trying to persuade you that Buddhism is the way, Hinduism is your best shot, or any other religion is the answer.
I found that the religion part is extra and has nothing to do with the success of your meditation practice. 🙂
What Do You Offer?
Ever since publishing “Meditation for Beginners – A 22-Day Course” on Amazon in eBook and paperback formats back in 2011, I’ve had many people requesting my coaching services and personal instruction.
I just started offering 1-Hour Online Meditation Coaching in 2024.
What Can We Work On in 1 Hour?
- Focus, Awareness – most people are lost when it comes to this. Gain clarity in minutes.
- Relaxation, Stress & Anxiety Reduction
- Emotional well-being
- Emotional control
- Mindfulness – Present Moment Awareness
- Troubleshooting your Meditation Practice
- Questions and Answers to help you gain valuable insights
- Clarity of the process and a clear path for reaching your goals
How Does Meditation Coaching Work?
It’s really simple.
We introduce ourselves and ask some questions.
I ask about your short and long-term goals with meditation.
We talk about that.
We come up with a plan and specific outline of steps that will help you reach those goals.
We say goodbye and you practice and make it happen!
I’m always available for another session later if you need it. Right now there are roughly 50% of students who want another call in a few weeks or a month or so.
You may only need 1 hour. Most of our calls go to 2 hours and I hear from our students again in a couple of months about how they are doing.
Some people enjoy a 1-hour call per week or month to ask questions and to ensure they are on the right path.
- 1-Hour Online Coaching Sessions (pay as you go)
- One-on-one sessions in person here in Southern Thailand
- Couples sessions
- Group classes in Krabi
As a meditation and mindfulness coach, I provide personalized instruction and support based on your history and needs to guide you along a productive path that will lead to you reaching the goals you’ve chosen.
Contact Vern to book a 1-Hour Meditation Clarity Coaching Session by just filling out the simple form below.
OH! Also, you will get a free copy (PDF) of my 2 meditation books with every 1-hour booking session